At Whitsunday Foodservice, customer satisfaction is our priority. We offer refunds and exchanges in accordance with the Australian Consumer Law and on the terms set in this Policy.
- Contact must be made by you within 48hrs of receiving your items
- Please check that all items received are what you have ordered. If you have received an INCORRECT item DO NOT OPEN IT. We will not accept any returns or provide refunds of items that have been opened, used, tampered with or not in their original condition.
- Whitsunday Foodservice must authorise all returns
- Chilled items being returned must be stored at between 0°C and 5°C
- Frozen items being returned must be stored appropriately at -18°C or less.
- Prior to processing refund or exchanges, wholesale customers are required to send pictures of defects or contact your Whitsunday Foodservice representative for inspection.
- No returns accepted for fresh milk products and ice
- Retail customers will be required to return the product to Whitsunday Foodservice retail store and require a receipt or proof of purchase for a refund
DAMAGED OR FAULTY PRODUCTS
We take care to pack your items carefully so that they won’t get damaged in transit. If, for whatever reason, they arrive damaged or faulty, we ask that you let us know within 48hrs of receiving them. We’ll arrange for the products to be returned to us and a replacement will be sent out to you.
A refund or exchange will be offered if the foods fail to be of an acceptable quality due to major failure: A major failure is defined as:
- The goods are unsafe
- The goods are significantly different from the description
- The goods are substantially unfit for their normal purpose
- There was a fault/defect
CHANGE OF MIND
We will not provide a refund where you have changed your mind about products purchased from Whitsunday Foodservice.
If you received the product which you purchased, as ordered, but you simply change your mind, we may, at Management discretion, offer you a refund or exchange provided if:
- You notify us within 48hrs of receipt
- The product is in its original packaging
- The product has not been opened
- The product has not been used
- The product has not been damaged
- The product has been stored at the appropriate temperatures
- If a perishable product (other than fresh milk products, eggs and ice), is not expired or within 5 days of expiry
We reserve the right, if 48hrs have gone by since your delivery, to refuse you a refund or exchange on your purchase.
No refund or exchange will be given for fresh milk products, ice and fresh eggs.
No refund or exchange will be given for standing orders. Customers may cancel standing orders if 5 days’ notice is given.
Change of mind, may result in a 25% restocking fee from the cost of the goods.
Food can be legally sold after a “best before” date. However, it is expected that the food may lose some of its quality after this date.
From time to time, Whitsunday Foodservice will sell items that have passed their Best Before Date at a discounted rate.
If you purchase a discounted product, you accept that the food may have lost some of its quality. If you are not happy with the product, an offer of refund or exchange will be done at management discretion.
Non-stock items have been purchased especially for you. Because they can’t be resold, they are not returnable except when damaged or of inadequate quality at time of delivery. To return non-stock items after delivery, due to damage or quality, you’ll need authorisation after an inspection by a Whitsunday Foodservice representative.
A refund will be issued back onto your credit card.
Once your return is received and inspected –
- We will notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed
Ownership of all invoiced product does not transfer until full payment is received.
Whitsunday Foodservice may however, in its sole discretion and subject to any conditions it deems appropriate, agree to accept the return of Goods outside of these terms which remain in good order and condition.